Sandip University collaborates with Xebia IT Architects, India to help students gain an industry-oriented education. The course is designed to help students gain a unique yet instrumental insight into the field of Development Operations. The course is spread across 4 years and eight semesters to make students industry ready so that they can tackle the issues of tomorrow. It is important to opt for a course that bridges the gap between academia and industry. This is why a B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering with specialisation in DevOps is the perfect choice for students who are serious about a career in Development Operations.
About Xebia IT Architects, India
Xebia’s Academic Alliance Program offers institutions an open curriculum-based education applicable to any vendor environment, empowering students to develop highly marketable knowledge and skills. Their goal is to align programs that not only address the employability issue of today’s educated youth, but also bridge the industry-academia gap.
Xebia is an international network of passionate technologists and pioneering craftsmen, who provide cutting-edge tools, training and consulting services that make businesses work better, smarter, and faster. Xebia services and product solutions address digital strategy, agile transformations, DevOps & continuous delivery, big data & data science, cloud infrastructures, agile software development, quality & test automation, and agile software security.
Key Features of the Program:
- A research-driven innovative curriculum
- Student engagement and development will be enabled via Hackathons, Webinars, Professional Networking, Internships, Tech Talks, etc.
- Excellent classrooms with well-equipped labs for student’s development are offered by Sandip University
- Industry orientation through guest lectures, live projects, and corporate interactions
- Industry-recognized credentials and Xebia endorsed certification with digital badges for each student
- Career opportunities for students and placement support within Xebia and its client network
- Students will receive 100% placement assistance from Sandip University
- Xebia will participate with Sandip University in road shows
- Student-parent counselling will be held during the Admission Cycle
Careers & Placements:
DevOps is spreading beyond web companies and enterprises to a more mainstream enterprise audience that includes almost all major verticals. Organisations in the financial services, insurance, telecommunications, retail, manufacturing, transportation, healthcare and the public sector have all begun implementing DevOps processes. The move by more enterprises to adopt DevOps technology and methodology means continued and growing demand for DevOps practitioners and leaders. This helps in driving up healthy competition among employers, for higher salaries, from the same pool of talent. IT professionals specializing in DevOps tend to get higher salaries partly because they also tend to have more responsibilities that span across development and IT operations. After specialisation in DevOps, students can explore job profiles like
- DevOps Architect
- Automation Engineer
- Software Tester
- Security Engineer
- Integration Specialist
- Release Manager
Companies in India that hire professionals that hold a B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in DevOps:
- Bosch Group