SAP - a German company, is the market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and in all industries run at their best: 77% of the world’s transaction revenue touches an SAP system. Our machine learning, Internet of Things (IoT), and advanced analytics technologies help turn customers’ businesses into intelligent enterprises. Our end-to-end suite of applications and services enables our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and make a difference. With a global network of customers, partners, employees, and thought leaders, SAP helps the world run better and improves people’s lives. SAP innovations help 437,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively.
MBA SAP at Sandip University
SAP stands for Systems, Applications, and Products. SAP system consists of a series of completely incorporated modules, which cover practically every feature of business administration. SAP is a world leader in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. ERP helps all kinds of businesses automate their daily business activities like human resource management, marketing management, sales administration, customer relations, inventory supervision, etc. with minimal investment. SAP ERP is currently the most sought after business software in the world.
Sandip University is "Student Member Academy of SAP" that offers SAP Global Certification Program to its MBA students. Students have the dual advantage of a management degree from a leading University in India with a SAP certification that is relevant across the globe. This is bound to help a student’s career achieve soaring heights, as an MBA with a SAP certification make for an ideal combination to ensure tremendous career growth.
Statistics show that about 95% of leading companies across the globe rely on SAP for daily functions and business solutions. Presently, businesses in India require about 35,000 SAP consultants, and there is a tremendous shortage of well-qualified and employable SAP consultants in the country. A SAP certification can also play a vital role in paving the path towards a job in the US, Europe, and the Middle East. Sandip University is offering students a chance to achieve an exceptional degree in management while also attaining a leading software certification.
SAP modules will be taught to students as a part of this course at Sandip University. The MBA SAP modules offer the following specialisations
- Sales & Distribution (SD)
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Finance & Controlling (FICO)
- Material Management (MM)
- Production Planning (PP)
- ABAP - Advanced Business Application Programming(Technical Module)
Benefits of MBA SAP at Sandip University
- Students holding an MBA degree along with a SAP certification are bound to find better career opportunities. This program is the gateway towards attaining a fulfilling career.
- An MBA SAP opens up doors to a global career where students can also seek job opportunities in various countries across the world. SAP is a widely recognised certification worldwide and so global career opportunities are readily available to students holding an MBA degree with a SAP certification.
- A little market research will show you that professionals holding an MBA degree with a SAP certification are some of the most highly paid professionals across industries. This program is the unique combination that offers students knowledge about business administration besides honing their software skills.
- Professionals who feel like they are stuck in unfulfilling jobs can attain an MBA SAP degree and certification to move up the corporate ladder towards the promotion that may have been eluding them for so long.
- An MBA degree with a SAP qualification can go a long way in sprucing up any resume, opening up a wide range of career opportunities spread across different industries.
|Eligibility||1. Minimum 50% marks in Graduation
2. Reasonably good quantitative aptitude
3. Minimum 60% score in entrance test
1st Year Fee : Rs 1,50,000 per annum
Hostel Fee Rs. 65000 per annum + 5000 security deposit.
Please note fees for (examination, eligibility, sports etc.) will be charged extra,
|Ist Semester||IInd Semester|
|• Organizational Behavior||• Marketing Management|
|• Accounting for Managers||• Financial Management|
|• Managerial Economics - I||• Human Resource Management|
|• Quantitative Techniques in Management||• Production & Operations Management|
|• Business Law||• Managerial Economics - II|
|• Business Research Methods||• Business Ethics & Corporate Governance|
|• Lab in Communication||• Life Skills Lab|