Instructions for Submission of Online Application Form
For Eligibility Criteria Click here.
The compulsary documents required for filling online application form:
- Scanned UG/PG Degree Certificates(pdf format).
- Scanned UG/PG Statement of marks for the Last Semester/Year(pdf format).
- Scanned Transfer/Migration Certificate from the Institution last attended(pdf format).
- One-page write-up about the proposed area of research(pdf format).(to be uploaded while filling the online application and not to exceed 300 words).
- Scanned Photocopy of Identity Proof(AADHAR CARD/PAN CARD)(pdf format).
- Scanned passport size photograph(jpg,gif, png, jpeg, bmp fromat).The dimensions of the photograph should be 3.5 x 4.5cm width.
- Experience Certificates (pdf format).
- Application fee Rs.750 for SC/ST & Female Candidate / Rs.1500 for remaining.
Steps for Submission of Online Application Form
Fill all the details in the form as per the given order:
- Personal Details
- Academic Details
- Professional Details
- Upload necessary Documents
- Make the Online payment
- After successfull payment, candidate will get confirmation on email and sms on registered mobile no.
- Candidate seeking admission for Ph.D. must apply online only. Hard copies will not be accepted.
- Online Application Form will not get submitted if, the candidate does not upload any of the required documents.
- Kindly note that merely submission of an application form does not constitute a claim for an offer date for the selection procedure or admission to the program. The form may be rejected due to deficiency in the supporting documents, not following the prescribed procedures or any other valid reason.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printed copy of the online Application Form
- Candidate will receive an acknowledgement mail on the registered email id along with the further instructions once their form gets verified by University
- Candidates can check the official website also for further instructions
- Please note that application fees is not refundable
Note : Please mail us on : firstname.lastname@example.org OR Call on -09607958702, 09545453243, 1800-233-2714